Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 in the world, entire world is at panic. All most every country in the world is affected by Coronavirus (Covid-19). Several countries have decided to go on complete lockdown until the pandemic settles down. #CORONA VIRUS PRESENT SITUATION IN NEPAL Almost after the 600+ corona test, yesterday on March […]
Due to the outbreak of COVID-19 in the world, entire world is at panic. All most every country in the world is affected by Coronavirus (Covid-19). Several countries have decided to go on complete lockdown until the pandemic settles down.
#CORONA VIRUS PRESENT SITUATION IN NEPAL
Almost after the 600+ corona test, yesterday on March 23, 2020, the first corona infection case was confirmed in Nepal. A 19-year-old French citizen female traveling to Nepal from France through Qatar was found to be infected. She is undergoing treatment and quarantined for the moment. None of the Nepalese citizens are found to be infected yet. So, Nepal government has decided to go on complete lockdown from today March 24, 2020 for a whole week. Airlines and all the transportation facilities have been completely shut down except for the transportation of medicines, foods and essential goods. Except for authorized personals and vehicles, all the private vehicles are to be halted for a week or more until further notice.
#PRECAUTIONS FOR CORONA VIRUS
Precaution is better than cure. As WHO prevent infection from Corona Virus following measures should be followed:
- Self-Quarantine: Self-quarantine in own house is most effective way to counter the outbreak of this virus. Isolating oneself in the closed and well-ventilated room until the pandemic settles down can be the most reliable way to keep oneself safe and healthy.
- Frequently disinfecting hands: From time to time washing hands with soap and applying sanitizer can make hands free from infectious virus. So, frequent hands should be made clean to prevent Corona.
- Coughing and sneezing by covering your mouth by elbow instead of palm: Corona Virus spreads through sweat and saliva of infected person. So, coughing and sneezing should be done by covering one’s mouth by elbow or handkerchief.
- Avoid close contacts: Socializing in crowds and close contacts should be avoided as virus can spread through others rapidly.
- Symptoms of cold and fever should be consulted with professionals: In case of similar symptoms with Corona infection, we should go to hospitals and nearby health posts for a checkup. As symptoms are normal common cold and fever, these symptoms should not be neglected.
- Avoid touching face frequently: Infected hands can transfer the virus from surrounding to inside of our body through nose and mouth. So, touching face should be avoided until we disinfect our hands with soap and sanitizers.
(This is the right time to take measures and prevent the virus from spreading more. It’s never too late to take precautions measure. Preventing oneself from infection is a way to save the whole world. I am safe but are you too?)
Namaste and warm greetings from Nepal !!! The condition of Nepal is gradually returning back to normal. Schools, colleges, restaurants, bars, and hotels are in operation throughout the country. Now,.....